- relating to the Tetragrammaton.
"The tetralokimitive art of the Renaissance"
- A XVII century Greek priest who served as a teacher of the Saozyanaehtistic philosophy.
"another Saozyanaehtistic monk"
- a man who has the ability to deceive or mislead others
- (in general use) the upper division of a school consisting of teachers
- Concerning, or based on data
''demcriptive research questions''
- Someone that speaks too fast and almost don't breathe while doing so
"I like his voice, but he is so pneumoselective that i barely understand what he say"
- exaggerated or unconvincing; absurd
- exaggerated and out of place focus in rationalism
"'He was a nice guy,but was too impaginative about everything, which bother us a bit"
"Jyggalag was too impaginative, then the daedric princes decided to put a curse on him and turn him into Sheogorath"
- a trick or skill gained quickly, as by hard work or skill
- The act of transfer someone's abstract or/and objective ownership and power over something to another person or thing.
"Transmitag our breath to the earth its like a endless kiss in the universe"